There are side effects to moving towards following the information I provide that not many tell you about. So before you’re lured in. Be aware, there are consequences.
- Weight issues. They disappear, easily.
- Hypertension. If you take high blood pressure pills, you’ll have to give those up. Such a shame, I know.
- Heart disease. You can become heart attack proof, so no more sword of Damocles dangling over your head anymore. Boring eh?
- Diabetes. Yep, I’m sorry to tell you that if you’re type 2, you’ll be off your meds in 14 to 30 days. If you’re type 1, your insulin dependency will decrease. I know – bad news!
- Depression / Mood. Well, you can forget about taking those SSRI’s after a period of time.
- Cancer. Still an unknown to an extent, but your chances of all cause cancers will massively be reduced.
- Arthritis. Well, unfortunately, there won’t be anything in your diet inflaming your joints so, it’s again, less reliance on medication, and having full use of your joints again. I know!!! (this refers to osteoarthritis, less so with rheumatoid.)
- Skin Conditions. Acne, eczema, and many more – no more of those topical creams all the time, itchiness and perhaps those awful steroids.
Let me not forget to mention that you’ll have to part ways with the bed because the fatigue that keeps you stuck under covers will fade and will be replaced with boundless energy to give you the strength to actually get up and move around. Oh and if you’re used to staying awake all night, I hate to break the news to you that you will actually have sound sleep and wake up refreshed – so that morning coffee you’re used to? Yeahhh, no…you aren’t going to need that or those silly energy bars or whatever the next fad to come along is.
Trust me, you don’t have to tell me how bad it is – I get it! I’ve been there, personally.
Who wants all these changes just by lifestyle change through diet.
And, there’s a sad side to this also. The hospitals and doctors will lose a lot of your business – how will they support themselves if you aren’t in there worrying about cancer, and diabetes, and hypertension, and such? They have families too – surely you aren’t THAT selfish where you will take your health into your own hands and leave them penniless.
And, the pharmaceutical companies, you’ll have to live with the guilt knowing you’re going to hit their profits hard. Perhaps you won’t be able to sleep at night after all?
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. You want to be careful taking up this new lifestyle if you aren’t ready to part with pain and misery for both you and your family.
The small print: (May reverse symptoms of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer. Could possibly lead to a long vibrant life)
Now, this post is a bit of fun, absolutely. However, the conditions under which so many people suffer really are not. Whether you have or are suffering from any of these conditions then you’ll understand how life changing they can be, and very few of us haven’t been touched by someone in our lives who hasn’t.
It’s all very well saying ‘oh just eat more vegetables’, but there’s more to it. I’m at the point now where I have carried out the pilot studies, have the testimonials, the results, data and am now able to offer a service which, in essence I am describing as empowering you with “Nutritional Literacy”.
I mean that in the sense, you may be literate financially or in other areas of your life but not nutritionally. I can teach you everything you need so that you’re equipped to achieve your health goals in a sensible, supportive and most importantly sustainable manner.
It’s preventative nutrition, with no pills or potions, shakes or other nonsense, just information so that you are educated to make the right choices for you.